Thursday, February 26, 2015

Vaccines, Vaccines, Vaccines.

I know with the measles stirring around many Zebras are very concern about getting it or are stuck with that should I or Should I not get vaccinated (if you haven't already)

Now I was given the MMR as a toddler but we did not know that I wasn't suppose to get it because it was a live virus. But in the end my titer shows no indicated that I've ever got those Vaccines but we have the paperwork saying so.

Now the doctors, our immunologist or whomever you go and see say that ever time you get your IGG, you're essentially getting those vaccines every time you infused so theoretically you should be protected. But you can be left wondering about your owns kids (present or in the future) how do you protect them as well yourself?

Yes you should get your children vaccinated! That is IMO but everyone is entitled to their belief and reasons why they won't vaccinate their children. My goal when it does come time I will vaccinate my kids but maybe not at the age they usually given them at.

With my personal experience, the vaccine "LOT" that I receive contains a high amount of Mercury and from that "LOT" there's been kids that gotten those and had develop some health problems or even autism have been noted.  So naturally I'm going to be hesitated on when it's the right time to give my kids the vaccines or if they can even receive the vaccine because you never know, they might get CVID or another form of a immune deficiency.

You want what's best for your children as well yourself especially for us Zebras, I know that I'll have to get my kids to get the chicken pox vaccine because I've never had it (the vaccine) so I know even though the IVIG is suppose to help me against those virus that I can't get vaccinated for like chicken pox. Chicken Pox is dangerous to adults and if for whatever reason one of my kids were to get the chicken pox then I might have to isolate myself from her/him. 

Don't you think that at some point you'll have a fear of not being able to tend to your children when they're sick? I kind of have that but I hope that I have wonderful healthy kids.

So what about you? How would you approach the Vaccine decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment