Sunday, January 11, 2015

Infusion Day


This will be my first infusion blog that I have done in a long time, I  had used to write Infusion blogs on an old blogging site but I wanted to part from that. So now with the Zebra Divas I thought why not post an Infusion Day post.

To start off, I don't do home Infusion . . . WHY? you might asked is mostly because my home setting isn't suitable for sterile field too much clutter.

Another reason why I don't want to do home infusion is because I would miss my 2nd family that I have at Scared Heart, I'm like their 2nd/3rd/4th daughter to them. But also it's my comfort zone BIG TIME.I know at some point I might leave that comfort because of life changes.

So you might wonder what I do (AT) the hospital while I infused . . . A Computer, Ipad, Iphone

Typically I write (I'm a writer can't you tell?), it doesn't matter which book I'm working on I just know that I have to write or WANT to write.

Every once in awhile I will watch TV mostly for Cupcakes War (if its on) or Say yes to the Dress shows and sometimes whatever TNT is playing. 

I listen to music on a very regular basis, I'm almost never anywhere or doing anything without music playing. Then I get a visit from the spiritual people, we talk and then we say or well he says a little prayer for my life journey because I'm always doing something new that is towards my life journey down the road. 

Well that's pretty much what's goes on during my infusions, I'll share a old story of how I used to spend my time while doing my infusions so long ago.

~Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment