Thursday, May 18, 2017

Hats Off!!!!!



https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/68/34/22/683422a4bf99d5f5434c986b4ebba1eb.jpg

I am so glad to be at this point. So much has happen in the past two months and after two years of being in my Health Information program, I am ready to graduate. 

I had some ups and downs during the course of the program and so did the rest of the class. We gain a lot from our program and are ready to take on the world.

I am excited to venture off to finding a career in my field, and start spreading my wings. 

One of the first step I have to take is my certification exam, my goal is to take it in July that way I have a whole month and a half to study for it and prepare myself for it. I'm super nervous about this exam but I know if I stick to my study plan I will achieve in passing the exam. 

The next step is to find a job and I'll need to start practicing job hunting like a hunter hunting for its prey. My resume may not be up to par, but hopefully someone will take a chance. I already have a associated business degree and now with the addition of Health Information Management Technology Associated degree, I shall shine.  

I am going to miss everyone, but we will stay in contact with one another. I will miss walking across the bridge to my classes. My Tech college is a place where I've spent 6 years of education, I went through two different program before I arrive at Health Information Management Technology as my second full degree. 

Future education???? It's may be possible but it is not in the plan right now, I'm ready to start doing more Life experiences like Job, Dating, Marriage, and perhaps Kids. When I was at my association conference I learned about Cancer Information Management, that program really sounds interesting and intriguing and there's a BIG PLUS . . . . It's all online, I can earn the associate's degree online.  But right now I'm not going to be currently pursuing it because of wanting to do more LIFE things and not STUDENT things. 

There's a long road ahead of me, a lot of adventures and challenges. I can't wait to see where the road leads me. 


 https://img1.etsystatic.com/126/0/5157128/il_340x270.868764211_fk1y.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment