Monday, November 13, 2017

It's been awhile

Hello Everyone,

I realize that it's been awhile since I've posted on here. There's been a lot going on since my last posting on me passing my exam.

In September I went down to Milwaukee to visit my best friend, it was a blast! I can't wait to go back there and revisit her as well revisit some places that we went to or didn't go to again. I think the next trip will be for our epic final movie of Fifty Shades of Gray. Yes we do like the movie, more so we like Jamie Dornan. We really can't wait to see the final installment.

Shortly after that my cat Buddy had been not eating a whole lot, it was starting to get worrisome and then we realizes how bad it was. We were trying to give him medicine to make him better and to get eating again, but he was the definition of a sumo wrestler when trying to administer medicine to him.

Sadly Buddy passed away on October 4th, he passed in his home which is ultimately what we wanted and what I wanted when he wasn't really getting better and a few trips to the vet. Buddy was 16.5 years old, he practically grew up with me even though he had more humans years on me. My family misses him dearly and things at home weren't right.

But we did bring in a kitten back into the household and we're currently seeking for number two. It's a lot harder than I would have like to find number two. We're getting a lot of setbacks and with my schedule at work being so constant that it makes it even harder.

As far as health goes, I've been pretty healthy even though I had lost my baby boy. I had a six month visit with my immunologist. The appointment went really well and he actually had a student resident studying hematology and something else sitting in the appointment with me. The student certainly probably thought I was the most unique person he's ever met.

My immunologist was kind of going over all my past diagnoses and such with him, then because he didn't have an appointment until much later. My immunologist wanted to revisit my old file (I'm thinking that it's the big big binder he had back when I first started seeing him), he wanted to look at something but also just to reflect on just how much I have overcome in my life.

I've been very busy at work, so I don't often have a lot of down time unless it's at home after I come home from work. It's only going to get busier these next couple days because we're the only real grocery store and thanksgiving is around the corner.

I have my next infusion on Black Friday (which is fine because I don't dare go out for Black Friday Shopping). I'm taking the entire thanksgiving weekend off because of family thanksgiving, infusion, getting a tree and then have a lazy day.

So who have started their Christmas shopping or Christmas list? I've done a little bit of both.


No comments:

Post a Comment